● Material : Aluminum Forging, Steel, Alloy, Nylon, Rubber
● HOP-UP : Yes, Adjustable
● Blowback : Yes
● Firing Modes : Semi Auto / Safety
● Power Source : HFC134a Gas
Fully authorized markings and NSN prefix, with all appearance realistic structure, the VFC HK45CT is a perfect replica in process and material. with every appearance parts and all details like coating, surface finishing, anti-skid Textured Surface, realistic firing pin and loaded-chamber indicator were base on real.
Tactical Parts And Function
metal slide with grip serrations and realistic coating, nylon-reinforced Polymer body with Integral MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail and Anti-skid Textured Surface, also the extended threaded barrel for suppressors.
True Ambidextrous Use
By using the modular approach to the internal components first pioneered by HK on the USP, the control lever function of the HK45 can be ambidextrous use, VFC HK45CT comes standard with all ambidextrous parts include safety lever, slide control lever and magazine release.
Powerful Recoil Action
High-Capacity Cylinder and key parts of internal action made by steel, made you strong recoil power with the highly performance and don't need to worried about damage.
Hop-Up Quick Adjusting Set
By a new designed gas pistol hop-up quick adjusting set, an included screwdriver can direct adjusting the Hop-Up from the recoil spring sleeve in front of gun and You don't have to disassemble anymore.
● Fully authorized markings and NSN prefix
● Integral Mil-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail Molded Into The Polymer Frame For Mounting Any Accessories.
● Ergonomic Grip Profiles With Anti-Skid Textured Surface
● HK45 Grip-To-Slide Angle Matches Model 1911’S Profile
● Metal Low Profile Drift Adjustable 3-Dot Sights
● Contoured And Radiused Slide With Forward Slide Grooves And Anti-Glare Longitudinal Ribs
● Independent Loaded-Chamber Indicator Parts
● Ambidextrous Slide Releases
● Ambidextrous Enlarged Magazine Release
● Ambidextrous Safety Level
● Trigger With Anti-Skid Textured Surface
● O-Ring Barrel For Precise Barrel-To-Slide Lockup
● Polygonal Barrel With Rifling Muzzle Bushing And Threaded
● Steel Manufacture Recoil Spring Guide rod
● High-Capacity Metal Magazines With Engraved Mark And Witness Holes
● Realistic Firing Pin
● Steel Manufacture Firing Pin Link
● Steel Manufacture Hammer Piece
● Steel Manufacture Trigger Connector
● High-Capacity Cylinder
● Hop-Up Quick Adjusting Set
HISTORY (REAL GUN)
The HK45 was designed to fit requirements of the U.S. Military JCP (Joint Combat Pistol) program which had the purpose of arming the U.S. Military with a .45 ACP semi-automatic pistol instead of the 9mm M9 pistol. Heckler & Koch, along with Larry Vickers, an ex-Delta Force operator, and Ken Hackathorn led the design and development of the HK45, Though the program was suspended indefinitely in 2006, HK decided to make the HK45 available on the commercial market as well as to law enforcement and military groups.
The HK45 was developed as a product improvement of the highly regarded USP45, first released in the 1995. The Caliber .45 ACP HK45 includes several user-inspired enhancements including changeable grip panels (backstraps), a Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail, better ergonomics, and more ambidextrous controls.
Using HK’s unique internal mechanical recoil reduction system reduces the recoil forces imparted to the weapon and shooter by as much as 30%, improving shooter control during rapid firing and increasing component service life. The HK45 combines the accuracy, modularity, reliability and minimum 20,000 round service life of the famed USP45 series with the improved ergonomics of the P2000 series pistols, HK45C and HK45CT models set with threaded barrels for use with muzzle mounted sound suppressors.
Extensively tested and operationally proven, the HK45 Series is a new paradigm for Heckler & Koch handgun design and the HK45C / HK45CT was adopted by the United States NSWC (Naval Special Warfare Command) under the designation Mk24Mod0. And currently used by several special force unit.