● Material : Steel, Aluminum, Alloy, Nylon, Rubber
● HOP-UP : Yes, Adjustable
● Blowback : Yes
● Firing Modes : Semi Auto / Full Auto / Safety
● Power Source : HFC134a Gas
"XM16E1 Mod 603 "early type", the "X" prefix indicates that it belongs to the experimental model (not officially signed), and it is also the first U.S. Army coded as "03" (ARMY type, with "Forward Assist") series. It is the first M16 model that was put into the Vietnam War (1964~66). The XM16E1 is a generation earlier than the M16A1 Mod 603 that was officially contracted for mass production in 1967, and its 3-prong flash hider has also become a classic icon of M16." APPEARANCE FEATURES: ● XM16E1 / Mod 603 "Early Type" U.S. ARMY model, the marking will be the Vietnam War version. ● XM16E1 3-Prong flash hider. ● Early type roll marks, with independent serial number.
● Bolt carrier group with silver chrome plated.
● Receiver partial fence.
● Buffer retainer Pin hole.
● Pivot Pin with hole.
● Takedown Pin with hole.
● Selector with hole.
● Stock with sling swivel assembly.
● No Trap Door buttstock.
● With Latest VFC M4/HK416 GBB system design, steel fire control parts. ● Comes with the realistic user manual and 20rds gas magazine(VFC M4 GBB compatible).