● Material : Alloy, Aluminum, Metal, Nylon, Rubber.
● HOP-UP : Yes, Adjustable
● Blowback : Yes
● Fire Modes : Semi/Safety
● Power Source : HFC134a Gas
Features : ● Officially licensed by Agency Arms and Lone Wolf Distribution
● Made with Agency Arms blueprints
● Made with Timberwolf Lower blueprints
● Fiber optic front and blacked out rear sights
● Adjustable Syndicate (By Agency Arms) trigger
● Shark Scale (mock stippling) texture for better control
● Extra back strap to accommodate different hand sizes
● Included removable magwell for assisting reloads
● Extra serrations on slide to accommodate various racking techniques
● Extended slide release to assist releasing slide lock
● Compatible with Marui magazines
● Ported channel on magazine for ease of loading BBs
● Compatible with Glock holsters
● Reversible magazine release
● Blacked out inner barrel for extra realism
The RWA Agency Arms EXA Pistol is the first GBB Pistol that RWA has ever released under the Agency Arms & Lone Wolf Distribution license. Most notably the pistol is the same training pistol used by Agency Arms Asset Paul Vandunk! At a glance, the EXA boats Agency Arms' EXA Hybrid slide cut, mid-line outer barrel, and Lone Wolf's signature Timberwolf Frame. Out of the box, the pistol comes pre-installed with a fiber optic front sight and blackout rear sight, allowing for a cleaner sight picture as well as the consistency of a standard red dot optic.
New to the RWA Agency Arms lineup is the adjustable Syndicate trigger. Besides sporting the Syndicate branding, it allows the user to fine tune their trigger for a desired optimal trigger pull. The frame of the pistol also brings something new to the user experience, the signature Shark Scale Faux Stipple. Shark Scale Faux Stipple provides friction that is closest to a real stipple and the pre-cut frame provides each user a comfortable yet secure surface to hold and control while shooting. Overall, this pistol is designed to provide end users with the best out of the box shooting experience without the need for extra modifications nor a custom pistol's price tag.